Wednesday, February 16, 2011

titrating

Made it the entire day without doing any (or even any suboxone) or even feeling sick, until about 9pm when I finally scored and did one. I have 2 left but am going to dose as late in the day as possible to titrate my dose down. I liked yesterday- from when I woke up to about a half hour after my daughter went to sleep, I was 100% drug free. Very nice. I scored the 3 last night from Dude. He actually texted me night before last and told me to hit him up in the morning, which I did and he didn't answer until close to 2pm and at that point I was in the kitchen, elbow-deep in gigantic mixer bowls filled with prailine buttercream or genoise batter. I texted him after I got home, he told me 9pm and I just sat around on the internet, expecting him to show up closer to midnight. But he showed up around 9... in fact he was EARLY! 2 minutes early, but early nonetheless. It was unheard of.

My real problem isn't physical withdrawal. My problem is in my head. Right now, I really want to go sniff up a half a blue, but I'm not going to feel it really unless I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment