Thursday, February 10, 2011

a great my life

So my friend that gets my stuff for me got arrested today while I was at school. That could have been me, or hell she could have been scoring for me like the other day and it would have been my fault she got locked up. I just might have no choice but to quit, I'm not about to hit the mean streets of [my city] looking for a connect on the corner. I do know one other person, but he's thoroughly unreliable and I really don't want to base my day around wondering when (or if) he will ever show up. Screw that. I'm almost out, maybe I just won't buy any more. I haven't been doing even close to enough to get high since Sunday night anyway, I'm just maintaining and it's boring. 45mg today, up from yesterday.

Spent the day in class making pastries with fresh pate a choux, which I enjoyed. I'd enjoy that class a lot more if it wasn't for the screaming. My chef yells at everyone in such a high-pitched shrill voice and it echoes across the kitchen. I haven't been yelled at like that since boarding school. My entire class is in their 20s and 30s (except for one woman who has a son in his 20s) and none of us really appreciate being yelled at like children who just ran into the road. I wince every time she opens her mouth. It was generally a good day though, even though it was pouring when I went to catch the bus and I missed it because I was hiding out at Walmart trying to keep my stuff dry and had to call and get a ride home.

Tonight when I was putting R to sleep, she told me "Mama, I have a great my life". I have a kid this special, I guess I have a great my life too. God, I love that kid. She needs a bath the second she wakes up. Ah well, off to watch Bones while the kid is sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. make sure you stash everything properly at all times

    i only came over to say hi im having a shit day im not sleeping ill come over later when i'm ok again

    i replied to you again at melody's

    ReplyDelete